Previous topic - Next topic

?

he is worth it jump on next year
5 (71.4%)
nup he is a dt god turned dt spud stay well clear
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

i had a look at jed adcock and his scores and they are SHOCKING! he is averaging 50 odd, his last score was 91 so we know he can still score. first i want to know whether he is injured or not, then why his scores were so low at the start of the year? was he injured or tagged or just playing bad?, Also he has to play 5 of the next 7 games to avoid getting the 10 % discounted price for next year so one will he play these games (is he injured)? he is priced at 240 ish so he will be about 210 next year which is very very cheap for him. lastly is he worth having next year?

benjy251090

i think his low scores were when he got injured during the match, each time somewhere before half time

elephants

okay thanks mate could be worth a look then?

Justin Bieber

Could be if he can get a full pre season behind him. And also if his body is right.

I don't think I'll look at him unless he shows some good signs pre season.

benjy251090

i am with hellopplz, had him last year and he did well for me

hardnut

got Waters style potential for 2011. Lots of injuries early in games this year. I'll probably punt on him.

elephants

yeah thanks guys he looks too good for his price. will definitely watch his pre season and maybe his last few games of the year. ;)

bundyboy

agree guys...he was super the previous year - so definately has the potential - but needs to definately overcome his injury problems..

'pre-season will till...but on the watch list...

elephants

yeah he is listed as 3 weeks with a foot injury. this means he will play less than 10 games therfore getting a big 20% discount. he will be very very chep next year.