MPP option???

Started by Stocutz, July 09, 2010, 05:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocutz

My side

Backs: goddard hodge gilbee waters harbrow fisher hunt (farmer, webberly)

Mids: Swan Montanya ablett bartel Barlow martin (gysberts, shuey)

Rucks: Sandilands Jolly (Warnock, Prado)

Fwds: Chapman o’keefe Pavlich Didak Pods Franklin Rockliff (Rohan, Playfair)

5trades $116,500

With my lack of bench cover I have a dilemma. I was thinking of doing something left field.

If I was to trade Barlow to a mpp like a Higgins or goodes I would have cover later on if chappy o’keefe pav or dids missed a game. I think gysberts will be back next week and should play the season out.

If not I will prob trade Barlow > Judd and hunt > Duffield/Scotland. If I do this tho I have a very solid side but not much bench cover (wtf doing with Rohan?) and only 3trades.

Thoughts any1, am I crazy for thinking Higgins? Will he play more in the midfield or is he struggling for fitness?

thanks

NADO95

Higgins looks good. so cheap for what he can produce. i have him and i'm confident that he's fit and will be back to his very best to finish off the season. the duel positioness is an added bonus

Stocutz

yeah i was thinking that. Just not sure if hes got the engine to play in the midfield for long tho.
its either him or judd, i think hes at a bargain price at the min (dropped 60k in 3weeks)

so its barlow hunt out or either
judd  duffield/scotland
higgins gilbert

decisons decisions

Stocutz

NADO95

Higgins, Gilbert in. Higgins great value and gilbert absolute gun who can pull out 140's-150's with the way he plays, ie. mark, kick, mark, kick,

Stocutz

Quote from: NADO95 on July 09, 2010, 06:03:22 PM
Higgins, Gilbert in. Higgins great value and gilbert absolute gun who can pull out 140's-150's with the way he plays, ie. mark, kick, mark, kick,

i was leaning towards judd/ duffield but yeah maybe the higgins/ gilbert combo might be a goer. might do a quick poll

SydneyRox

MPP is only going to help you if you have decent bench cover, which you dont in either forward or mid...
You are probably better off with the Judd/higgins and gilbert combo

Stocutz

Quote from: SydneyRox on July 09, 2010, 06:32:58 PM
MPP is only going to help you if you have decent bench cover, which you dont in either forward or mid...
You are probably better off with the Judd/higgins and gilbert combo

yeah but at least i have gysberts in mids cover who could play next week. rohan is a few weeks away and who knows if he will come straight back in.