Injuries

Started by Footy God, July 07, 2010, 04:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many trades should I leave for injuries

4 (don't trade Maguire). You will have 4 injuries!
15 (78.9%)
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Footy God

After going Barlow-Ablett this round I will have 4 trades.

My only major concern is Maguire, I have Strijk and Davis on the bench who can cover. Maguire still listed as 2 weeks still so I want to get rid of him. I doubt he will average over 60 when he returns. Heath Shaw is on the up and finding form.

Will I be able to get through the season with 3 trades?

I'm comfortably going to make finals in all of my leagues so this trade can wait if need be. I can't see any other premium dropping to below 300k anytime soon. Thoughts?

Holz

why would you trade strijk is good cover and you say you dont need wins, i dont see carrazo or shaw being bir point improvements. It would be beter to keep the trades

Footy God

I'd be trading Maguire-Shaw. Carrazzo is tagging almost evry game now.

Would leave me with:
Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Waters, Shaw, Hargrave (Strijk, Davis)
Swan, Ablett, Bartel, Jelwood, Ball, Stanton (mistake) (Gysberts, Shuey)
Sandi, Cox (Trengove, Warnock)
Chappy, ROK, Brown, Higgins, Gia, Pods, Pav (Hitchcock, Griffiths)

3 trades.

dockerone

Def keep the trade, as Holzman says you have cover already. Wait until you get to finals then hopefully if you haven't had 4 LTI's you can upgrade Maguire to whoever is in the best form come 5 weeks time, Heater is too inconsistant and Carrots could be tagging full time again by then

Footy God

Will there be any good options for 290k though?

CFC 1979

as trades are gold this time of year

so is cover on the bench

Jimbo_11

keep the trade
strijk is goood cover and should hopefully play out the rest of the season, then when maguire comes back you should be set
trades are like gold from now on, use them wisely

Footy God

I'm having second thoughts. Maguire playing QAFL this week.

Maguire out this week and most likely another after that. Can’t see him doing much when he returns. Have Strijk, Davis on the bench to cover but they are getting sh*t house scores. If I trade him I will only have 3 trades left but a set team. Have good cover everywhere except for mids (Gysberts, Shuey). What do people reckon? Shaw seems to be coping with a tag better lately....

bundyboy

hold your trades...

you have cover for maguire - so let him work his way back.

you will want the trades later !!

McRooster

There are 8 rounds to go.
You now have Ablett.
You have 4 trades.
You have cover.

HOLD.