Previous topic - Next topic

A or B?

Team A
4 (57.1%)
Team B
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

diddley

i need to make a decision. team A or team B. one is safer, one is riskier. i dont want other suggestions. just A or B would be great.

team A
back-  hodge, goddard, s.fisher, c.cornes, malceski, s.hill, cheney (grima, petrenko)
mid- g.ablett, bartel, j.selwood, gibbs, dalziell, t.tuck (rich, joseph)
ruck- mcintosh, kreuzer (leuenberger, j.white)
forward- pavlich, deledio, j.reiwoldt, higgins, skipworth, krakouer, hentschel (ziebell, walker)

team B
back- same as above
mid - g.ablett, judd, j.selwood, gibbs, masten, rich (beams, robinson)
ruck- same as above
forward - b.harvey, pavlich, deledio, j.reiwoldt, higgins, skipworth, krakouer (yarran, ziebell)

if figure team b is the safer one. but if all the smokies get firing, it has the potential to be great. need to make a decision, quick.

troy87

I think you really need better rucks in both. Leunberger on the bench get rid of him there are some rookie rucks who might play as many games.

diddley

i am happy with my rucks they way they are. didnt want to spend too much money there, with preference on spending more money on positions that score for what they are there for. cox was the only premium i was interested in, but i am very sceptical of him with injury. just my mids and forwards in need a decision for.

Watto

I think Team B is better:

Only changes are

Judd for Bartel - OK
Masten for Dalziell - OK
Beams for Tuck - OK
Robinson for Joseph - Good
Harvey for Hentschel - !
Yarran for Walker - Bad, go other way round

diddley

by the way... i ended up going with team B. thanks watto, kinda confirmed it for me.
it ended up giving me an extra 97 points.
i did make a minor change though. swapped masten and yarran, for tuck and shoey. shoey was crap with 0 points, but yarran didnt play, and tuck had a ripper game up against mastens score.
mind you, your comment of harvey for hentschel - !
hentschel actually outscored boomer. they both had a crap day.