Main Menu

Australian Survivor *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Started by Spite, August 21, 2016, 10:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 04, 2017, 09:36:14 AM
I'll be curious to see who the international poker player is personally.

does international mean they airnt Aussie

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 04, 2017, 10:30:36 AM

does international mean they airnt Aussie
No. They have to be an Australian citizen to get on the show. "International" means they've played overseas.

Jukes

That guy is going to clean up in challenges, being a professional athlete and all.

Let's just hope he doesn't go down the Evan route of cringely hiding his profession

Nige

So, the first handful of contestants have been revealed.

Obviously it's a spoiler, so if you're not into that kinda of stuff, don't click the link haha.

https://decidertv.com/page/2017/6/4/exclusive-contestants-revealed-for-australian-survivor-channelten

Confirmed that there will be 24 of them again.

Thread title does say spoilers inside, so I assume discussion on the contestants is allowed?

RaisyDaisy

LOL @ the "international poker player"

Confirmed nobody, but I expected that and don't blame Ch10 for using that terminology to build interest

LordSneeze

He is worse than me at poker and I play just as a hobby. Professional my arse.

Edit - They say International, not professional. Guessing just cause he has played a few tournaments in the US.

jvalles69

I flowering knew it!  Our wedding photgrapher is on there! Jarrod Seng!  He told us he'd be off the grid for a few months so we couldn't contact him and it was a super secret!  Follow him on instagram, he's got some awesome photos!