Main Menu

If I Were A Crows Fan... I'd Be Upset

Started by Master Q, May 29, 2010, 09:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

You'd be angry. You've came what 4th in the past 5 years? Haven't won one flag and now all your vets are retiring...

Justin Bieber

Entering a rebuilding Phase like Richmond (now) and Carlton (few years ago).

Too bad they won't get many good high draft picks :'(.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 29, 2010, 09:57:27 AM
Entering a rebuilding Phase like Richmond (now) and Carlton (few years ago).

Too bad they won't get many good high draft picks :'(.
:o AFL second biggest state going to have a struggling team :o Richmond and Adelaide struggling aren't good signs :(

roo boys!

Alex7089

roo boys!

Master Q

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on May 30, 2010, 07:58:49 AM
poor crows!
Maybe roo boys! you should use the advice given to Nathan Bock by Adelaide training staff after he injured his groin Sat nite..."if you rub it too hard it might get BIGGER!

XztatiK

We are NOT rebuilding. We will finish ahead of all of Essendon, Carlton, North in 2011. Calling it now.

bunyip

Big call X. You'll probably have a new coach next year. A young side, plenty of money........why don't you put in a bid for Gablett.
If you picked up some good rookies in the last draft, who knows?

chrisuzz

valkorum

Quote from: Master Q on May 29, 2010, 09:59:12 AM
AFL second biggest state going

I might beg to differ there.  Is SA confirmed as the second biggest state for AFL.  I stick my hand up for WA.  Seem to be a lot more drafted from WA than SA

Master Q

Huge Call X.

Valkroum, admit it. Perth have a Super Rugby Team! Plus I think Adelaide and Port have much bigger followings (combined or not) then Freo and the Eagles.

roo boys!

it's a pity, before this year they were my second favourite team but now i think thats the doggies (always love a Grand Final underdog chance.)

nekp81

Realistic call X, completely agree with you call.

Neil Craig is safe as coach as well. He's still got a year on his contract and won't be dumped prematurely.