Where are you

Started by rory, June 27, 2010, 10:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

Where are you on points compared to ladder in your best League?

I'm 12 th on points but just took 1st spot on ladder ;D

Justin Bieber

Ranked 15th in Points, 14th on the ladder ;D. But from 8th - 15th everybody is on 16 points a piece (if i can remember).

League isn't that easy though :-\.

CrowsFan

1st and 1st  ;D ;D ;D

reesbr

6th.

i lost by 2 points this week!! :(

tom_scully

6th on the ladder & 2nd in points :'(
No. 1 in points is 330ish OA

Blueboys

1st and 1st = DT 10 wins
1st and 1st = SC 9 wins 1 draw

;D

Samm79

First and First, 10 and 0, first season and have I been letting the people in my league know!

LF

4th and 3rd for overall points

Blueboys

Quote from: Samm79 on June 28, 2010, 03:15:43 PM
First and First, 10 and 0, first season and have I been letting the people in my league know!

Psyche out! hahahaha  ;D

Did the same told them I am still have 10 trades (real 2 trades) and asked if they had any advice on players to get! hahaha  ;D

no eye deer

2nd and 2nd. :) Average-2155. One loss to an average team. Just had one of those weeks, players underperformed plus a couple of donuts through late withdrawals.

First year Supercoach, my league isn't very strong though, only about 4-6 contenders. Wouldn't be doing so good if I didn't have so much time on my hands at work to surf these forums  ::)(especially at the start of the season when I had NFI!!!)

The leader hasn't lost a game and is averaging 2265. Just have to meet him in a bad round, I play him last week before the finals, knowing my luck I'll beat him that week and lose the finals games! ::) Would have got him by 2 points if we played last week.

Samm79

QuoteQuote from: Samm79 on Yesterday at 03:15:43 PM

Psyche out! hahahaha 

Did the same told them I am still have 10 trades (real 2 trades) and asked if they had any advice on players to get! hahaha 

haha, that is one thing I am curious of is how many trades people have left. I should have made notes on their teams early on!

Blueboys

Will be a good plan for next year to note the other teams trades and keep count on the numbers they have left. Could be a great advantage!

rory

Myself and 2nd both on 32p then five teams on 28p, so one bad week I could drop from 1st to 8th :o :-X