Captain loophole, have I made a blew???

Started by tony73, June 21, 2010, 12:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony73

Well I had it all set up but may have stuffed it up now as I inadvertantly left the EMG on Webberly.

Was going to put Heath on field (C) and Enright EMG Bench but that now means both back benchies will be EMG.

Will SC take Enrights EMG score or Webberly's 0????

I would have thought because Webberly did not take the field they should count Enright as the second Emg on the bench! Is this right or will they take the lowest score.

Is it too risky now to jepordise Enrights score?

Blueboys

Think your safe m8

EMERGENCIES
Select up to THREE emergencies. Emergencies from your reserves list will replace up to three non-scoring players in your starting line-up in matching positions only. Where there are 2 emergencies selected in one position and only one of these is required, the lowest scoring emergency will be used. If no emergency is available for a 0-scoring player in a certain position, you'll not receive any points from that player. (Note: emergencies scoring 0 will not be considered the 'lowest-scoring' and will not be used).

Torress

safe as houses mate. u score zero that is def not counted for anything. welcome enright's score in that situation no worries. only one score out of the two therefore enright issues u the chocolates

tony73

Cheers for that blues, if it was going to blow up on me who should I sacrifice, Goddard, Gilbert or Enright to the bench???

Probably beween Gilbert or Enright

Blueboys

Quote from: tony73 on June 21, 2010, 12:36:13 PM
Cheers for that blues, if it was going to blow up on me who should I sacrifice, Goddard, Gilbert or Enright to the bench???

Probably beween Gilbert or Enright

Tough 1 - Gilbert seems to score better Then Enright in these clashes...

tony73

Well I can play it safe now Gysberts is out, no chance of playing as hes not even on the extended bench!!! I will put him on the field (C) and put Dal Santo on the pine EMG. Safer bet than the back issue I had!

200pts up, 13 players used each and my opponent has Chappy so Im pretty confident now!

Blueboys

Not sure this loophole thing worked out for many of us!

Well unless you had Franklin, Harvey or Sandi!  ;)

GAJ scores 200+ I will not be happy!  >:(

Samm79

or Barlow  ;) for those of us who went on averages Hodge certainly did not pay off! Getting off GAJ for the first time too. This could really hurt my overall.....  :-\