0 (0%)
1 (5.9%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

buzz_kill

Backs:
Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Kelly, Malceski, Waters, Hargrave (davis, silvagni)

Mids:
Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Stanton, Barlow (rohan, greenwood - for duel position cover both ways...back/mids, and forward/mids)

Rucks:
Sandilands, Hille, (warnock, lobbe)

Forwards:
Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Didak, Davis, Podsiadly, Hall, Rockliff (playfair, gumbleton)

18kin the back and 8 trades remaining. think i will stick with this lineup for a while and let everyone else catch up on trades used.
still kicking in the eliminator.

buzz_kill

an some advice for further improvement would be appreciated as well guys.
thanks.

RiOtChEsS

super solid mate no need to make anymore moves and u dont really need to upgrade unless ur going for overall, good job ;)

googs?

oarsome mids and backs

fwd line needs some work imo davis, hall etc

Spite

agree with googs...

get rid of davis asap. (maybe for ROK)

buzz_kill

thanks guys for your feedback.
yeah thoughts for davis is he can keep his spot for the meantime as i think he can only improve from here on in, he wont go backwards.
i have since changed hille to cox just for a solid 80 or 90 each week for piece of mind
and am now eyeing off chapman for rockcliff after i downgrade silvagni or gumbleton once a decent rookie comes along.

and yes, am aiming to ger a pb for my overall ranking sitting 430 at the moment and still kicking in the eliminator. just.
starting to play peoples cheat teams which is giving me the showers. (ranked 14500th but 75th in the eliminator?? ur kidding me)

Chappy35

if you can turn rocky & podsy into chappy and ditch davis for ROK it would be a wicked team.  6 from me