Rate and advice PLZ

Started by Jim Jam, June 08, 2010, 08:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jam

Any advice, much appreciated my team is:

Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Malceski, H. Shaw, Carrazzo, Maguire (Webberley, Hams)

Mid: Chapman, Swan Selwood, Pendlebury, Barlow, Mitchell (Bastinac, Howlett.

Ruck: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)

Forward: Pavlich, Brown, O'Keefe, Goodes, Hall, Podsiadly, Rockliff (Davis, McNeil)

Looking at bringing in GAJ either this week or next week for someone (advice please), and am not quite sure what to do with Hille, only really care about league. But have got some tough games coming up. Got 6 trades left, 243,100. I'm thinking Mitchell to GAJ I'm just fed up with him and Hille to Kreuzer, then sitting on my side till finals (hopefully)

Jim Jam

please guys, what do you think?

Justin Bieber

Could move Chappy up forward for Mcneil, then upgrade 1 of Basty or Howlett (basty a good benchie) to another premium. Don't think you can afford ablett but haven't added it up. Will lose MPP but can fit in another premium and have Barlow still on field (and not trade out any other premiums).

Could do the trades you suggested even though Hille to Kreuzer seems a bit sideways. Kreuzer started the year with a bang but has slowed down a bit (except for that monster 140). Mitchell is a premium afterall. He'll score well. Why are you fed up with him? inconsistent? tagged? injury? If you really really really don't want him anymore could do the trade.....

Jim Jam

im pretty certain what im gonna do now, keep mitchell,
Hille -> Cox, Howlett -> Gysberts
Then next week Bastinac -> Ablett, and hope that Gysberts keeps his spot for back-up. That will leave only Maguire as a non-premium on my field but if he averages 80 thats certainly enough with 3 trades left for the year.. sound good? anyone

Justin Bieber

Sounds like a much better plan :).

If Gysbert keeps up form, shouldn't have a problem keeping his spot.