Rate my team...

Started by Crow, June 07, 2010, 04:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Have 9 trades left with 220k in the bank. Ranked 21,300.
Need 1 midfielder, 1 forward & 2 ruckmen.

Forwards: Chapman, Didak, Okeefe, Gia, Brown, L Davis, Ziebell.
Bench: Watts, Hitchcock.

Rucks: Tippett, Skipper.
Bench: J Roughead, Bass.

Midfielders: Swan, Bartel, Judd, Gibbs, Barlow, Gysberts
Bench: Moles, JKT

Backs: Goddard, Grimes, Goodwin, Waters, Hodge, Enright, Malceski
Bench: Silvagni, Webberley.

Forward Options: Pav, Stevey J, Harvey, Pod, Goodes?
Ruck Options: Cox, Sandilands, Hille, H Mac, Mumford?
Mid Options: Ablett, Montagna, Boyd? Or $400k Mid?
Back Options: Gilbert, Fisher, Carrazzo, Scotland, Shaw?

Master Q

Can you afford Tipett - Sandi straight swap?

Justin Bieber

Would look at building those rucks first in the coming weeks. Could downgrade a silvagni maybe to free up even more cash to use.

Sandi in a form slump. Should fall again this week so could get him for maybe 370k soon (117 BE). Cox in the same situation and has been scoring pretty well. Hmac is really cheap but stuck in a form slump due to Goldstein stealing some ruck time >:(.

Mids might take a while with none of those rookies yet to peak (Moles could go if he can stay in the team to make some cash). Would look at this area last as there isn't much you can do with the cash available here.

Crow

Yeah good call.

Think i might swap Tippett for Cox this week. Hopefully can afford Sandilands after the break. Is Mumford worth it? I have already wasted bringing in Seaby this season.

Gotta get the Pav in for Hitchcock but was at the crows v freo game on Sat and am not sure about his fitness? When is Stevey J going to come good? Daisy Thomas? Harvey? Waite? What about Goodesy?

Cant seem to find a fwd downgrade so want to select a premium

Justin Bieber

Ziebell looks to be breaking 300k after next game if he can get 70+. Could be that forward upgrade you're looking for. Will save 100k than doing a Hitch upgrade. Even then, 1 would have to be benched and don't want to much cash sitting on the bench.

Any of the forwards you mentioned are good. Stevie J will be inconsistent while Pav would get you more consistent scores. The other 4 do provide decent value (not completely sold on Thomas yet but thats just me). Waite's got a problem with his bumping.... If he can fix that up, looks good 8).