Phil Davis

Started by chrisuzz, June 05, 2010, 04:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

when is bradshaw coming back as playfair is my onlt bench and i hear he will be droped when bradshaw returns

roo boys!

Bradshaw should be back in 2-3 weeks, but IMO Playfair will keep his spot, even when Bradshaw comes back. He was playing before Bradshaw got injured and has been consistent every week, not a standout but a solid option and taking some grabs. He also uses his height well, unlike Jesse White who doesn't dominate smaller oponents. They have been waiting for Playfair to come good for quite some time now, with his injury after injury, and now he seems to be over them.
*touch wood

Holz

i was thinking that too, i just hope he can play well today as he is covering franklin than can keep his spot in case pods gets suspended

Alex7089

Well, he got flattened by the biggest bloke in the AFL. Freaky if you were trying to get the footy and 100+ kg is just ramming you. Looked groggy,saw poeple saying broken jaw and cheekbones all sorts of facial injuries (on live chat)

jvalles

I actually thought it was a bit wreckless by Sandi.  Looked to get him high as well.  Anyone else think so?

McRooster

AFC has said it was just a "stinger", no break and will probably just miss the one week. Very slight concussion.

Bluke

Not reckless at all. Sandilands was contesting the mark and had eyes only for the ball.

jvalles

Quote from: Bluke on June 06, 2010, 09:02:51 PM
Not reckless at all. Sandilands was contesting the mark and had eyes only for the ball.

Thats true, but he did get him high i reckon, and with all the recent suspensions with head high hits, was surprised it didn't get looked at.

Bluke

His feat never left the ground... Its not his fault he is 7 foot tall...

thornz23

yeh no way sandi will go for it. if he does.. the afl has turned into a joke. i love watching the old games when they would punch each other in the face in front of the umpire and get a warning