Top 500, can push for top 100?

Started by Spite, May 20, 2010, 09:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Thought it was a good idea to get gysberts (i have a gut feeling that he will be named) and put hille on the bench for one week as suggested. Then I realised I would need my two trades to upgrade to carrazzo and then webberly was dropped, making it harder to get carrazzo next week, so I went hille to cox so next week if I am lucky, I could still get carrazzo if he has a big price drop.
He got 51. Hopefully will be able to afford him and this extra trade will pay off!!!! leaving me with a completed team and 4 trades for injuries with backups in all positions (all i can do is hope for the best!)

Justin Bieber

Lucky about Carrazzo. Only if those types of things worked for me :'(.

4 trades left for LTI's :-\. Guessing your not going for league wins, just overall?

roo boys!

wish i didnt have Carrazzo after last night..

Spite

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 12, 2010, 09:35:42 AM
Lucky about Carrazzo. Only if those types of things worked for me :'(.

4 trades left for LTI's :-\. Guessing your not going for league wins, just overall?

Yeah just overall for me, the only other team in my league that can beat me, is my other team :S

Gysberts has been named, so as long as sheppard has a decent game and gets a 20k-ish price rise, I should be able to get carrazzo and pull of this risk!!!

Flame

I'm sick of Carrazzo's tagging role!!

roo boys!

Quote from: Flame on June 13, 2010, 08:41:07 PM
I'm sick of Carrazzo's tagging role!!
me too! Also his SC scores!

Spite

Juddy, Montagna, Grimes and Heater really cost me this week. Only got 2155 and somehow managed to avoid all donuts with gary rohan covering for Jono Brown (ouch). Looks like I will slip down quite a few places. Hopefully can still get carrazzo next week and don't fall $100 short like I did with the Hille > Cox trade...

roo boys!

Ranking will probably go down a lot in what was a very high scoring week.

Lenny09

Good Team matee, agree with Big_Cox14, just wait for webb to reach his peak then get a gun, what u guys with bout my team, im thinking of gettin rid of either goose or kenelly this week got 9 trades left 139k in the bank, ranked 303,

Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Waters, Fisher, Kennelly ( Goose, Silvani)

Swan, Bartel, Selwood, Gibbs, Dal Santo, Barlow ( Gysberts, shuey)

Sandilands , Cox ( trengrove, Warnock )

Pavlich, Steve Johnson, Gia, ROK, Pods, Rockliff, (Gumby, Hitchcock)

need some help with this weeks trades, would rly app, cheers

Justin Bieber

Nice team there Lenny. Missing a forward and back though.

Goose been found to have a staph infection as well. Could look at him as Kennelly should be back soon.

Spite

Can't believe I pulled this off, can get carrazzo and strijk from west coast (who is named on the field)!

Justin Bieber

Would expect you to be trading Webbs and who out?

Sounds good to finish off the backline.

Spite

Webbs and sheppard out for carrazzo and strijk!

Updated first post with final team! :D
Pretty happy but could of used swan...

Justin Bieber

Hope the guys down back don't get injured ;). Strijk could be good if he can find his place in the team....