My Team

Started by Cicjose, June 04, 2010, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Plz rate out of ten. I will get gilbee for silvagni next week.

Any other suggestions are welcome

Holz

darrend

Cicjose

y is my team crap. Cause i don't have dangerfield or ziebell????

Spite

Wayyy too much money on the forward line bench!

Varco to a 94k playing player. Then Betts to chappy.

ballantyne out to a 94k playing player and then rockliff to jono brown, didak or someone who can average 90+

Left over money will go to SILVAGNI to carrazzo in 2 weeks.

Or something like that...

4.5/10

Cicjose

just because everyone else has nobodies on their benches. i considered trading rockliff but seems to have started to play well. I was planning on having varcoe as a keeper before he went down to his thumb injury got betts and they both have played exceptionally well.

Holz

your score comes from your 22 not your bench, your team is no good because your 22 is very weak, it looks worse than mine was at the start of the season

Cicjose

i scored 2094 last round which im happy with considering 13 of my starting 22 last week didn't match their averages for the year. and averaging 1990 per round overall which isn't terrible either.

The Grundles

3/10

this is a shocking team...you're starting rookies in your backline, midfield and forward line this late in the season...gysberts has played one game and your ready to give him a spot...geez thats keen.

Holz

scoring high last round isnt a good thing as most of the stars didnt play too well wheras alot of average players scored well e.g. fyfe, i only just got 2000 last week but im averaging nearly 2100

Big_Cox14

I think there is way too much money sitting on your forward line bench IMO. This definitely needs to go more into your starting 22. You're already copping a donut with Silvagni named as an emergency in the dockers team this week.

You could maybe downgrade Ballantyne & use the money to upgrade Silvagni to a premium.

Also I don't understand why you would name two forward bench players as emergencies as you only get the lower of the two scores should one of your forwards be a late withdrawal this week.