Here it is, my team for Rd10

Started by Bluke, May 29, 2010, 01:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

$89,000 left in the salary cap. 7 trades remaining.

B: Duffield, Maguire, Gilbert
HB: Carrazzo, Hodge, Malceski
C: Barlow, K Cornes, L Ball
HF: R O'Keefe, Pavlich, Goodes
F: Giansiracusa, Brown, Podsiadly
R: Sandilands, Ablett, Montagna

Bench: Enright, Judd, Cox, Fyfe

Reserves: Silvagni (knee), Webberley, Shuey, Armstrong, Warnock, Lobbe, Brennan (ankle), P Davis

chrisuzz

7 trades  :o well i guess your team is almost set. what is your ranking/average

Bluke

Avg is only 2030. Team has been inconsistent so far. Only pulled out one real decent score of 2181. If all players achieve avg (which never happens) then should score about 2330.

Ranking 6,761

Traded hard early to secure the best rookies and earn the most cash quickly. LTI's could ruin me come finals but 7 should be enough, was last year. Had to drop a couple on reiwoldt, tippett and seaby. Other than those three everything has gone to plan.

Bluke

BTW, I'm only going for a league win in a very competitive league. Overall ranking doesnt mean much after my team bombed to 1786 in round 3 (no donuts just alot of poor performances.) 

chrisuzz

6,761 is not a bad ranking should rise up the ranks in the next couple weeks much better than my ranking whic is a bit under the 20k mark, what league that in Dream Factory or Elite  League by any chance?

Bluke

Nah a private league, got some money (and pride) riding on it. I'm second on the ladder by percentage. Top team hasnt played any of the top 4 yet, I've played 2 (W1L1).

chrisuzz

ok good luck with your team mate it looks good

Bluke

Spite

You must be having a decent round by the looks of it!

Master Q

Bluke

2,208 with Armstrong replacing Barlow before the bounch. Improving but still some core players underperforming. Noteably, ROK, Gia, Carrazzo, Malceski and Enright. Only the poor form of Gia and ROK is of concern. They'll come back though.