How can this team be improved

Started by Holz, May 23, 2010, 10:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Hodge, Goddard, Carrazo, Enright, Gilbert, Malcheski, Waters, (Webberly, Roberton)

Ablett, Bartel, K.Cornes,  Hayes, Gibbs, Barlow (Martin, Shuey)

Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, Mcnamara)

Chapman, ROK, Didak, Higgins, Harvey, Brown, Pods ( Playfair, Hughes)

obviously the rucks are set and the mid looks set too, the only downgrade option is martin so when i decide on a trade will drop him and have around 170k for an upgrade.

waters on paper os the weakest but would it be worthwhile to upgrade (most of the gun backman are already in the team) this may sound stupid but i was thinking maybee upgrade brown to pav or another superstar. Dont care about rankings or league only eliminator

Justin Bieber

Brown is a premium. His niggles ain't helping. Reckon you should hold him. He is a premium who can belt out those massive scores.

Waters should be the one you should upgrade next. Could get a Duffman or Scotland maybe?

Holz

yeah with scotland in the team it would be a scary team to go up against in the elimnator, i cant see any real weakness except if brown or pods has a bad one and everyone has them

Justin Bieber

I don't have Brown ;).

I reckon ride Brown until he starts to find his feet again. See how he goes in training mid week and how he's handling his niggles.

obrient

very nice team holzman...looking strong similiar areas to mine
I luv gibbs and Hayes btw (have them both)..hayes is a superstar

Definitely consider upgrading waters, there really is no point trading out brown atm, hes price is minimal...plus he will realise he has to pick his game up, might take a week off though to be right, but he will get there

Waters then would be the only upgradeable...If i were you I would look at duffield, maybe kelly, or as HP suggested Scotland!

imessenger

Wow ncie team, how many trades / cash do you have left?

Holz

i have 7 trades left the sad thing is i might be going down in the eliminator to someone who has webberly and ziebel on the ground. Stupid captain Bartel

Holz

i was 50 points up with Sandilands and Harvey to play and opponent had JZ and pav
i looked home but lost,
Harvey,ROK,carrazo and captain Bartel killed me
i cant believe i lost based on averages i should get 2350 and just scraped a 2000