What To Do Now???

Started by mattey21, May 24, 2010, 02:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattey21

Team Name: Ding Bat's 2.0
Round 9 Score: 2130
Current Overall Ranking: 9.757

Current Team:

DEF: Hodge, Carrazzo, Enright, Malceski, Waters, Shaw, Hargrave (Maguire, Webberley)

MID: Bartel, Barlow, Dal Santo, Gibbs, Cooney, Howlett (Martin, Kayler-Thompson)

RUC: Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, McNamara)

FWD: Pavlich, O'Keefe, Harvey, Brown, Ballantyne, Podsy, Franklin (Brennan, Gumby)

10 Trades Left, 35k in the bank

Trying to figure out what to do next... Would like to trade out Ballantyne and upgrade Martin but this would mean Gumby would be a starter until round 14 when Brennan returns. Forward line is set (Gumby Bench cover), Rucks are set (No Bench cover), Only Martin needs to be upgraded in the Midfield so I'm thinking of getting a bottomed out Montagna (Howlett Bench cover), Backline is all set except for Waters who I want to upgrade to either Duffield or Goddard (Maguire Bench cover).

Does anyone have an tips on what needs to be done asap and what can wait...... Any feedback is appreciated, Thank You!

mattey21

Also wondering if anyone has any reasonable downgrade targets in the forward line....? Thank You

Andrew3737

Pretty good side you got there. You can downgrade Martin to one of the Adelaide midfielders. Free up to upgrade Howlett to Montagna as you said. I mean, you are pretty much set. Just keep an eye on Brown.

mattey21

Cheers Andrew I'm hoping my team can continue to produce high scores. Which Adelaide mid fielders are you referring to? Armstrong and Muston? Neither look to have good job security do they? I can't see any point upgrading Howlett yet either, If I was to go that way surely I would want to wait until he has maxed out?? Does anyone know any viable forward downgrades?? Thank You