Bastinac too...?

Started by Andrew3737, May 23, 2010, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

Upgrading to a gun midfield. I have my eye on a few like, Swan, NDS, Simpson, Hayes and Ablett(Price dependent). Any others you think are any good or worth a mention? Who would you pick?

Andrew3737

HillHero13

if you don't already have one of those few then why bother.. there is no real person you can downgrade too... hard choice..

Andrew3737

Ive already got the cash. Just need to pick one more gun then I'm pretty much done with my team.

Dash

Swan for me but if your looking to save some cash then NDS or Cooney are good value atm

Andrew3737

Swan was my original pick then I seen he had a lil knock and he is a bit generic. Not quite sure.

Holz

go swanny when it comes to superstars it hurts to be unique if swan starts pumping out 130s in a row like last year everyone will do well but you.

Andrew3737

Well that sucked. Swan is 100 bux too dear.... Decided to go Kade Simpson.

Team now looks like this.

Hodge, Gilbert, Enright, Malceski, Shaw, Silvagni, White
Webberly, Roberton

Bartel, Stanton, Boyd, Pendlebury, Simpson, Barlow
Jetta, KT

Sandilands, Cox
Trengove, Warnock

Chapman, Gia, ROK, Pavlich, Didak, Hitchcock, Kosi.
Duncan, Dea

I got a few options left. Upgrading Kosi to someone or, putting Kosi on the bench for Duncan if he starts playing and upgrading Silvagni to Goddard. Or I could Downgrade Duncan and upgrade Kosi and Silvagni with an extra 2 trades.

Holz

have you actually done the trade yet because you shouldnt have you never know he might get injured over the week and anyway montagna is the obvious player to pick up i assumed you had him already, bottomed out and was the 3rd highest average midfielder last year

Andrew3737

I only did it because I am going away on tuesday and won't have a computer.

Holz

hopefully simpson continues to play good, just hope he doesnt do a hammy in training. I actually traded in montagna as soon as lockout started last week even though i was home all week, it was a long week with my friends sending me texts that montagna got injured at training throughout the week

Andrew3737

hahahahaha. Oh the torture. But yeah, I want Goddard but I want tog et rid of Kosi.

browny_wce

hahahaha u are trading on a sunday nite?!?!?!?!?

Andrew3737

Like I said, I am going away this whole week and won't have any time.