Time to trade Brown out ?

Yes
2 (11.8%)
No
15 (88.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dcmagadia21

37  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Does a Brown ---> Playfair a good trade or are there other players i could trade in? With the money, i might trade out martin for a gun mid (like cooney, montagna or NDS).

SCADDICT

Nah dont trade the Brown Dog. Hes not worth much anyway, so you cant get anyone good for him. Waste of a trade. Just gotta accept his scores(everyone else has him anyway) and use your trades elsewhere. Plus, Playfair is a dud!

elephants

*sigh*
what scaddict said was true yopu have to take the good with the bad. unfortunatly for most brown owners we got the bad after his two 100+ scores :(

my.tbt

Dont trade Brown, he will come good... eventually.

I feel your pain, but too early in the season. Plus that would be a downwards trade.

ronl

Unless you're in a really crap league or two, don't worry, every team you're likely to play will have him, so he'll be cancelled out win or lose.  If you're in the top 50 and have a chance at the car, I'd think about offloading him, since he may not come good until late in the season.  Buddy is looking like the Buddy of old, and may be worth consideration.

LF

sucks big time got fyfe on the bench with 99 would have been better if they didn`t play brown at all.but gia pav and ziebell really didn`t do much better thank god i traded balla for goodes this week he is my only ton in forwards this week.

HellYeah

Is it time to bite the bullet and trade Brown ?

Sad he is a tremendous player, but clearly hampered

Jugganauts

Dont trade out a proven premium unless they have a LTI

HellYeah

I think he has a LTI.  It's just that he is getting played with it !!!

stevemac

If you look at his scores in previous years, he could easily come back with a string of tons, he's that kind of player. but yeah he is definately carrying an injury.

SCADDICT

Yeah few years back he was playing injured and was getting consecutive 150+'s . It's similar to Hodge last year. He was injured but kept playing and still ended up with a respectable average of 90. You will have hardly any trades left if you use them all up on premiums who you arent happy with for one week.

DT Junkie

It would help if they were actually honest about his condition instead of telling us he is fine and almost at 100%!! He isnt even close to 60% fit and if Brisbane cant make the finals he will go away for surgery when we are playing finals...

Get rid of him or pay the price I say!