Gumby or Ziebell to Pods/Goodes

Started by phatmaniac, May 21, 2010, 09:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatmaniac

im trading down to Webberley to free up some cash..

Going to trade either Gumby or Ziebell to either Pods or Goodes?

Pods i get some cash to play with.. Goodes.. i get Goodes!

Fletch74

Don't trade. JZ can still earn you more $$$. Gumby should play well this week, and should be able to act as your full time EMG. There are better options than Goodes anyway.

phatmaniac

hmm you reckon?.. agrred there are better options than goodes.. but i think he's coming into a purple patch

dont trade.. didnt think of that one!

Prospector_1

phatmaniac

bugger all reasons.. i was leaning towards the gumby -> pods trade

sideways in $$$ terms.. better in points and upside $$$'s in the future

Cool9

Mate, like me you missed the Pod train but you aren't gonna catch up on the pack by trading him in now, paying $250k+ more than everyone else and missing all those points. Goodes is clearly the best trade-in option and he's dirt cheap. I think his price is making people forget how good he is ... I suggest typing "Adam Goodes" into the player search function and having a look at his SC history

Cool9

Apologies, took a wrong turn and finished up in the DT forum instead of SC. But, he is still Adam Goodes

elephants

goodesy all the way mate he is cheap a gun and come on I yes I got him this round for ballanynte whats not to lve :P

imessenger

Quote from: elephants on May 21, 2010, 12:58:16 PM
goodesy all the way mate he is cheap a gun and come on I yes I got him this round for ballanynte whats not to lve :P

Contemplating the same trade right now!