Previous topic - Next topic

please poll

gumbleton to hayne next week
1 (33.3%)
gumbleton to watts next week
1 (33.3%)
hitchcock to hayne next week
0 (0%)
hitchcock to okeefe the week after (make more money)
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Gava

goddard
enright
hodge
hardgraves
shaw
malcheski
waters

nason
davis

swan
bartel
pendlebury
selwood
barlow
howlett

shuey
banner

sandilands
hille

warnock
prato

gia
okeefe
brown
didak
buddy
ziebell
pods

gumby
hitchock

13 trades 120k

danny hughes being out really stuffs me up.
here was my plan:
to downgrade nason to weberlly making me 130k and then gumby down to hughes. this would give me close to 400k to spend next week. i would then trade howlett ziebell up.

now i am thinking nason to weberly, banner to armstrong (for bench cover), then either next week hitchcock to hayne or gumbleton to watts or wait another week to fully milk hitchcock, then go him to okeefe. also trade howlett to montagna with my cash made next week, then ziebell to premium after that. this would leave me with 8 trades and a complete team.
which fwd trade option would you do. any thoughts would be great.
13 trades 120k

Gava

oh and tell me if you think the banner to armstrong trade is a waste of a trade?

Gava

Gava

Prospector_1

OK, I'm public already at ...

Ranked 26,144 after round 6

Gava

oh. im 2060. so do you think my trades will boost me into the top 1000 potentially?

Bluke

Only trade worth doing there is Nason to Webberley. Wait for better midfield rookie options, Armstrong is named on an extended bench and was only a late inclusion last weekend. Furthermore, the entire Crows backline scored well last weekend as a result of their kick to kick game plane. They wont be so lucky this weekend against a fired up Brisbane.

DrSpin

agree with bluke - if you  need cover not armstrong he is a good downgrade if your second bench but unless your sure shuey is back next week its a risk.