Sheppard or Webberley?

Started by Chappy35, May 19, 2010, 03:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheppard or Webberley?

Sheppard
Webberly

Chappy35

Sheppard or webberley? Job security and points potential are the only thing i am concerned with. Not price

wingman

Can't really say til weekend's team list is out

jvalles

Webberley is almost half the price and should have equal if not better security.

Chappy35

no one is worried about hardwick changing the line up all year till he finds a wining combo?

I think Martin is the only safe rookie at Richmond.

Where as Sheppard was a no 7 pick and they will want to get games under his belt. Also he played pretty well in a side that won on the road this week.

On the otherside. There are a few to come into West Coast line up.

Fletch74

What have Richmond got to lose other than playing the rookies?? Webberley will most likely see out the season unless injured...

bundyboy

who knows with these two teams,....

wait until Friday and toss a coin

shifter93

Woosh has a history of ups and downs for first year players. See Ebert, Masten, Houlihan, Naitanui et al in recent years.

cmgb84

has to be webberly.....based on the $$$ only. both could potentially play a lot of games and are good downgrade options.

you have to think of the $$, ie will this player play on the field for you at all this year?? i presume they will come in as a bench backman, and likely stay there purely as an emergency at best!!!!

CraigH

One of two things is guaranteed here:

1. Sheppard will not play out the remainder of the year, only a handful of games

2. Sheppard will score in the 30's

DevilsReject

I like the look of Webberley better, get him.

browny_wce

webs has better scoring potential n is cheaper
plus he plays on the wing so more chance to get the ball out wide
shep will play down back or as a crumbing forward, which = low points

Justin Bieber

If you go on their first 2 games, Webberly seems he can score higher for dt than sheppard.

For sc though, sheppard is probably a better choice is you are looking for scores.

Job sercurity got to go to webberly unless Sheppard pulls out a few great games.

DT Junkie

hardwick loves webberly he will play all year unless he gets injured or roots hardwicks missus