Main Menu

Good to be back!

Started by BradStar, May 20, 2010, 10:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradStar

Watching TV today and I remembered FF... Won't be on much though, just some occasional visits ;) And also, where am i posting? "The Front Bar"?, Times have changed ;) Good to see some of you old guys still on here, Prospector maybe even Naste. No Fats though? Hows life without him? This Forum has changed quite a lot, lots of new boards...

Good to be back!

How all of your teams going?

BradStar

Also! Why aren't I assistant coach anymore! Did i get sacked? Back Coach? Please! ;D

roo boys!

G'day Brad. Good to have you back! Yes many changes have occured down here, I quite enjoy the inclusion of the front bar! ::)
yeah, I was a bit confused with the new rankings at first :Witches Hat Wrangler???  Now am ruck coach though so that should do, not posting as much now.

nas

Quote from: BradStar on May 20, 2010, 10:19:57 AM
Also! Why aren't I assistant coach anymore! Did i get sacked? Back Coach? Please! ;D

Welcome back & yes a lot of changes to the rankings have been implemented Fats on very rarely now must / has found a new food court taking up his time now. ;D

Justin Bieber

Hi. Never had the pleasure of meeting all the guys who made FF popular to begin with :'(. Relatively new here compared to alot.

ELLsendon

Justin Bieber

korza

valkorum

I was here 16 days before you Korza and I think you may have seasons confused with years.

We both registered in March '09 and this is the second footy season, we havent been here for 2 years.

korza

Quote from: valkorum on May 21, 2010, 01:07:06 AM
I was here 16 days before you Korza and I think you may have seasons confused with years.

We both registered in March '09 and this is the second footy season, we havent been here for 2 years.
14 mths and almost 2 seasons

roo boys!

Almost 2 seasons for me too. I think.
But don't harass me about it if I'm wrong! >:( :D

Flame

Hey Bradstar welcome back!!!

Alex7089

hey bradstar, good to see you back.
Fats hasn't been on for a while, although occasionally he does still post.