Main Menu

Purple name game issues

Started by EBUS, April 26, 2010, 12:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EBUS

m0nty you need to fix the PNG, its nearly impossible to get a spot. I think it would be easier if you clicked on the link and typed what you think the player will score, and make it so multiple people can have the same number. Its terrible trying to click a number and not getting anything near what you wanted.

m0nty

I have been thinking about this myself, and I do want to expand it.

It will have to wait until after I do the mobile version, so probably the second weekend of May.

EBUS

Sounds good, thanks for your reply m0nty.

Alex7089

If this happens it might be a bit to easy to win, so maybe the first person to have the number takes the purple name and maybe like a yellow name for anyone else who guesses it after...
Just a thought.

EBUS

Good point Alex, I reckon thats a good idea we'll see what m0nty thinks about it.

HintT

Am I the only one that doesn't mind how it is at the moment?

HillHero13

m0nty..

umpires this week are wearing lime green in support of the junior level footy..

will this week Purple Name Game be the Lime Green Name game instead...

cheers...

m0nty

Do you really want to be the same colour as the maggots?

HillHero13

chrisuzz

maybe a PNG for people with dial up like me :( and a PNG for people with broardband.
dont know if there is anyway to work it out but just a suggestion

falcon

Well seeing how hard it is to get the number you really wanted to get, Mabye instead of clicking the number we want to get, but instead typing it might be easier?

Example:

The people who got it right go into a random list which then will decide which person won?

That way people can choose what number they want and still have a good chance to win?

Boomz

It's not a bad idea but i doubt it will happen... it would be extra work for m0nty.

m0nty

I have my own concept for it, which I will implement after I finish the mobile version.

korza

No complaints here Monty got the purple name with a star attached.  ;D ;D ;D