modays games

Started by rory, May 07, 2010, 07:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

At the start of season you could change mondays player on saturday, I thought this was going to be the case for the whole season ?
Anybody know the story.

antman

no mate there is only two rounds with the partial lockout the first and rd13 split round.

Blueboys

Monday footy sucks! I live in WA and have to watch the repley which is crap. Free air TV and foxtel are both deleyed!

I am sick of being in a 3rd world state when it comes to live games. If they are going to keep Monday games how about letting the rest of the country watch it live!

CrowsFan

blueboys i moved from tasmania to sydney this year and up here we couldn't even watch it live. not sure about foxtel though as i don't have it but assume that channel 7 had the rights to show it first. i had to wait till 11.30 or some crap if i wanted to watch it.

i actually think tassie is the only place that you are able to watch every game live if you have free to air and foxtel

Blueboys

Tassie is to cold for me!  ;D hahahaha

I just think if they want to play a game in Meblourne on a Monday let the rest of the country watch it live.  >:(

In WA the game was on at 8:30pm and foxtel 9pm. BS...

rory

Im in WA and got mondays game live via free to air satalite TV on which I get 7central.

Blueboys

Quote from: rory on May 12, 2010, 02:36:08 AM
Im in WA and got mondays game live via free to air satalite TV on which I get 7central.

Are you in the country?

rory

Blueboys

MissPiesFF

Monday night games will only make players tired if they have a following Fri night game. And yes it will happen many times. I like the way it is.

ossie85

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 12, 2010, 03:31:15 AM
Monday night games will only make players tired if they have a following Fri night game. And yes it will happen many times. I like the way it is.

Monday night to Friday night turnover won't happen.

But Monday night football sucks. It has no atmosphere, people have just started the week and are focusing on other things!

rory

Be alright if it was a day game but 720pm >:(
To long to wait for SC scores, next year they should think of us first ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: ossie85 on May 12, 2010, 04:23:36 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 12, 2010, 03:31:15 AM

Monday night to Friday night turnover won't happen.

But Monday night football sucks. It has no atmosphere, people have just started the week and are focusing on other things!
well it wont happen if it is put in place next year. But any more trials this year will see it happen

BGK

Quotewell it wont happen if it is put in place next year. But any more trials this year will see it happen

It will NEVER happen. The AFL will never allow it to happen. They already know that the season takes its toll on players as it is. You can see they are thinking of player well fare when they talk about capping rotations etc. So a 4 day turn around is out of the question.