Main Menu

Happy Birthday Bunny!

Started by GoLions, October 07, 2014, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Incidentally it's my cat's birthday today too. She's 18.

DazBurg

happy'd bday Dom have a great day mate  ;)

meow meow

kilbluff1985

Happy birthday mate hope you had a good one

Football Factory

Have a great day HP   :) ... make the most of it   ;D

Special mention to MR.C's Cat

Jroo

Happy birthday HP, enjoy!  8)

nrich102

Dudge

Happy Birthday HP, hope you have a great day . I started celebrating your birthday at about 12:30 this afternoon, even though I just found out it was actually yours. I knew I was drinking for a reason, so cheers on your big day mate

Hellopplz

Cheers everybody for the wishes :D. Spent the day out with friends then night with family :). And no drinking for now tonight, I did a bit of that at my party on Sunday :P.

Quote from: Dudge on October 07, 2014, 09:20:24 PM
Happy Birthday HP, hope you have a great day . I started celebrating your birthday at about 12:30 this afternoon, even though I just found out it was actually yours. I knew I was drinking for a reason, so cheers on your big day mate
At least you drank for me today Dudge ;).

And ZOOEY <3 <3. How'd you know Craig? :P

tbagrocks

Get drunk yet Jiffy? On ya mate, you're a lege ya big Jiffy

Hellopplz

Nope, didn't drink at all yesterday, tempted to now though :-X. But must start studying :(.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 08, 2014, 12:56:57 AM
Nope, didn't drink at all yesterday, tempted to now though :-X. But must start studying :(.
:-[

But tempted to know, how was your day me boy?

Hellopplz

Was nice as spent day with friends then family :). Ended it helping some friends out with problems and relaxing :P.

No work was done though....

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 07, 2014, 09:20:24 PM

Beat me by 45 minutes but i was still cracking on at 9pm, well i think it was 9pm  ???
Hence the reason im back a tad late haha zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Glad you had a good day HP.  ;)

Hellopplz

Thanks Grazzy :D. And you guys sure start early ;).

Given at my party we started drinking from like 12 as well since day party.