Previous topic - Next topic

Is pods a keeper?

Keeper!
31 (79.5%)
No thanks.
8 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Sammocorw

I traded Danger for Davis and pocketed around $130k, so I'm hoping Pods will be a keeper and atm I think he is.

elxam

elxam

if he turns out to be a keeper I'm going to have an interesting problem  - who to leave out between him, hall and brennan on current form

Pav29

I downgraded Danger to Phil Davis Then put Pods on my field. I plan to keep him there. He is a good strong mark and we all know that he is capable of kicking 6 goals. He scores good points and has been relatively consisitent so far.

woozie10

Quote from: elxam on May 03, 2010, 11:18:27 AM
if he turns out to be a keeper I'm going to have an interesting problem  - who to leave out between him, hall and brennan on current form

I'd say downgrade hall to fyfe this round and pocket a nice bit of $$$ to upgrade elsewhere.

elxam

something to think about there woozie ... also have duncan and gumy on the bench

will see how we go by friday afternoon

Bluke

I think the Geelong mids will go to him more, the more goals he kicks as well.

Think he will be a handy pick up this year for them.

thornz23

has pods got the greatest price rise ever over 2 weeks.??? lol 130k is insane

AndyJ

Drop Mark Blake, Then move Hawkins to the ruck leaving a Pods + Moons forward line...thats what i wanna see.

Master Q

Quote from: AndyJ on May 03, 2010, 01:10:20 PM
Drop Mark Blake, Then move Hawkins to the ruck leaving a Pods + Moons forward line...thats what i wanna see.
Don't we all ;D