Naitanui<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Started by NOWAY, May 04, 2010, 07:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOWAY

Has Naitanui peeked and should i trade him for cox or is he a keeper?

GinoGod

definately not a kepper...only seems to perform well at subiaco...cox better option

Davoo

i got him. i dont mind if he only plays good at subi. every couple of rounds with good scores i think is acceptable. wouldnt trade him this week against hawthorn though.

Big_Cox14

Definitely don't trade NicNat this week. Hawks have only one ruckman. Remember what he did in his first game for the Eagles. That too was against the Hawks & he tore it up with 3 last quarter goals.

I've got a gut feeling that NicNat will rip it up this week against the Hawks.

GinoGod

yer knowing that has changed my mind to trade him this week

Davoo

he will go good whether hes playing ruck or forward. would kick goals against the hawks defence as well.

elxam

GinoGod

hawthorn will be under the pump all week....i believe they will respond this week

Boomz

I have NicNat too and was thinking about trading him this week but im definitely waiting coz he should get a good score against them...

brent007

He'll probably be my last player to be upgraded. I'm happy with him in my side at the moment despite only averaging 70.

S_Coach99

Naitanui is a keep for me, until finals come. Rucks can be so inconsistent lately(bar sandy and a couple of others), I'd rather upgrade in other places and have a look before finals. Like above, every 2nd game isn't too bad. Could be worse......could be 1 point + 12 weeks, ouch.