Main Menu

Worse threads ever

Started by CFC 1979, April 28, 2010, 08:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HintT

Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 12:09:21 PM
I have a purple shirt and a purple jacket, but mine are Freo merchandise - whats your excuse :P

Beautiful innit?

valkorum

Even more beautiful now that Fowler will be running around in that shirt next season

reesbr

Is Fowler playing for them!!??

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on April 29, 2010, 01:26:22 PM
Even more beautiful now that Fowler will be running around in that shirt next season
Hey never knew that.

MissPiesFF

??

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 03, 2010, 02:53:51 AM
??
Soccer ;)

HintT

Big_Cox14

QuoteEven more beautiful now that Fowler will be running around in that shirt next season

Hopefully, we can recruit Nicky Carle as well for next season.

Big_Cox14

Quote1 - Inside Collingwood thread

50 reasons why collingwood is better than carlton

Agreed. Worst thread ever.

Alex7089

Stop talking soccer, it's so bloody boring I can't stand it, have only watched 13 minutes of soccer in my life.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 04, 2010, 07:59:21 AM
Stop talking soccer, it's so bloody boring I can't stand it, have only watched 13 minutes of soccer in my life.
13 minutes of your own match? ;D

HintT

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 04, 2010, 07:59:21 AM

Football.

Only a minority of idiots call it soccer.   If you've only watched 13 minutes then you can't really comment can you?

There's nothing wrong with football, and there's nothing wrong with aussie rules.  People need to get over their prejudices.

Fwiw, I think the Carle rumour is a complete windup.

MissPiesFF

I do not personally watch soccer. Only because it takes so long to score a goal. It is the same with a lot of sports. One thing that I love about AFL you just never know what is going to happen and teams can come back in last quarters to take a win after being 40 points down. Always exciting.