Leon davis or buddy? Help

Started by Juddy_Fan35, May 01, 2010, 06:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juddy_Fan35

Leon davis or buddy franklin? For medhurst... Thoughts?

ELLsendon

Juddy_Fan35

His breakeven is 147? I am currently coming 246th overall... So, i need to make the most of trades.....

NADO95

Davis appears to be playing a different role this year and will go down a considerable amount so I'd go Franklin

HintT

None, they're both too inconsistent

BratPack

Neither, Davis is down on form and Franklin is a KPP. Plus it's a sideways trade, keep Medhurst

djtranny

agreed both way too inconsistent. But if i had to choose i'd prob take buddy.

Sams-Town

Both have different roles with the same kind of scoring ups and downs. For a rollercoaster ride it will be hard to split the two. You can take your pick really I would lean toward buddy. What they will both do is drop in price very nicely. At the rate davis is going he can be picked up very cheaply in 3 weeks time provided he doesnt blow the last two games scores out with a really high scoring game.

FFB1

G'day all - long time reader, first time poster. Interesting why, when you are sitting so high up, you'd want to trade out Medhurst right now? Davis is only averaging 12 more points than Medhurst for $160k more? Davis has a BE of 137 while Medhurst's BE is below his current weekly average? No insult intended but I laugh at some of the hasty decisions of punters on here with regards to trading - not much thought goes into some of them! That said, you're about 500,000 spots ahead of me!!  :)

Sams-Town

FFB1 The question was not should I trade Medhurst. It was who you rate better Buddy or Leon to trade in. You gotta answer the question and not be to concerned about hows and whys as if you do it ends up being a whole nother thread topic.

FFB1

Quote from: Sams-Town on May 02, 2010, 01:35:51 AM
FFB1 The question was not should I trade Medhurst. It was who you rate better Buddy or Leon to trade in.

Sams-Town - the way I read "Leon davis or buddy franklin? For medhurst... Thoughts?" insinutated to me that there was a trade in the wind, especially given the follow up comment "His breakeven is 147? I am currently coming 246th overall... So, i need to make the most of trades....".  Might as well as have said "should I trade for Buddy or Leon". Just the way I read it..  ;)

FWIW, if I was FORCED to trade for either of the two I'd go Franklin - only cos you know where he's going to play week in and week out and Davis appears all over the place. That said Buddy has points hanging over his head - if he cleans up anyone else (which isnt hard to do when you're 10cm above the average height) then he's having another break.

Sams-Town

Oh there is no doubt its pretty much a sideways trade with not a lot to be gained. About the only thing you would gain is a large score occasionally which they are both capable of. But I am not here to stop people making trades.

luketown

if you need to make trades there are better options  around that price... look at colin sylvia or heath grundy....

roo boys!

I agree Luketown, take a look at Sylvia and co.