FWD Advice please!

Started by KiLeAk, May 03, 2010, 01:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiLeAk

After a crushing loss in Eliminator (2 points to some lucky hack!) and although I won my league game - it's been a pretty crappy week.

I need to make a change, so out goes Josh Hunt and cash him in for a Davis or Ham, giving me enough cash to upgrade Ziebell to one of 5;

Didak
Gia
Higgins
Goodes
Brown

(Already have Pav & Rok)

Was going Gia, but when Boyd comes back will his average drop? So I am currently looking at Goodes as the no.1 option. Will be doing nothing until next Friday of course :-)

Advice please!

Spooners

brown... price has plunged probably because of his fitness atm. he'll pick up in then next 2 rounds
goodes is playing a more forward position this year and has fewer posessions
gia will lose points to boyd
didak is inconsistant at best and isn't much cheaper than brown

im fairly sure brown has  huge b/e this round so if you can hold off another game and see if you can save yourself 20k

MissPiesFF

Grab the best possible forward first (none of which are on your list btw), then Leave it another week. And grab the second best possible forward by trading a cash cow. IMO

KiLeAk

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 03, 2010, 03:08:26 PM
Grab the best possible forward first (none of which are on your list btw), then Leave it another week. And grab the second best possible forward by trading a cash cow. IMO

Who would you consider the best forward? Taking Chappy out of the question as he costs too much!

As a pies fan, I`m shocked you don't say Didak is up there! :-)

elxam

On current one has to say Gia but with Boyd coming back who knows.

Chappy is a must on current and past form also but he requires serious cash and there's always that hammy of his .... personally, he should be one of the first selected