Bast to JKT & Danger to Gun or Mitchell to JKT & Danger to Gun??

Started by Samm79, April 30, 2010, 12:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Quote from: Samm79 on May 01, 2010, 03:56:31 AM
no coin here NZer, think I will just trade Danger to Davies, avoid the donut and raise some cash for upgrades in the coming rounds.

Now watch Barry Hall re-arrange Dawson's nose.

Thanks all for your help!
Good luck with that.
I'm going to bite the bullet and go Cunnington and watch everyone else trade him in next week...I hope....doesn't appear to have the likes of Mitchell, Burgoyne,etc who may command his spot.

Samm79

sounds like a good idea. The impression seems to be that Cunnington will play the best part of the season which seems to be the issue with the current downgrade targets. Good luck!

fever

Quote from: enzedder on May 01, 2010, 03:28:56 AM
Quote from: fever on May 01, 2010, 03:14:57 AM
Quote from: mattpedo on May 01, 2010, 12:28:49 AM
JKT will be dropped as soon as mitchells back... id be really worried about job security...

this is my main concern. what about cunnington, shuey, howlett, bannar instead? all seem more likely to play than jkt, though some have already gone up in price a bit (and shuey is injured atm i think).

Banner isn't playing and doesn't look like he will soon.This is my problem, so going to have to take the risk on JKT or pay the extra for Cunnington ...got a coin anyone?

well... if i DID have coin... who would be better out of jkt and cunnington (whom i know almost nothing about)?

Samm79

and then Ablett throws his ugly head out into the equation....