Gibbs
Judd
Selwood
Cornes
Sylvia
Green
Other (suggest who)

daniel lucanus

With Dustin Martin out along with Sam Mitchell, I'm forced to make a trade in the midfield. I currently have 128k and if I trading Martin will lift my balance to 426k. I'm liking the options of Hayes, Judd, Gibbs, J. Selwood, K. Cornes and Pendlebury at that price.
Which midfielder do you think I should put in for Martin?
Please don't tell me not to trade!

Flame

daniel lucanus

S_Coach99

I got Judd. Reason = Cracking start to the season, will rise, is a gun. If you're talking best player in the league, might not be him, but I'd think of him while considering first, before the others....

Although Selwood could be good(i have him), he will get better scores soon.

Bluke

Definately Judd. Low breakeven so will earn coin this round.

daniel lucanus

well getting judd for his price to go up isnt really relevent because he will be a keeper...

obrient

elxam

daniel lucanus

I chose Hayes...
regretting not getting Gibbs.
Ahhh, the wonders of Dream team!

HellYeah

Quote from: daniel lucanus on April 30, 2010, 11:09:22 AM
With Dustin Martin out along with Sam Mitchell, I'm forced to make a trade in the midfield. I currently have 128k and if I trading Martin will lift my balance to 426k. I'm liking the options of Hayes, Judd, Gibbs, J. Selwood, K. Cornes and Pendlebury at that price.
Which midfielder do you think I should put in for Martin?
Please don't tell me not to trade!

Check your maths.  128K + Martin (213k) = 341k. Did you do a downgrade somewhere else to get the extra?

Flame

Quote from: obrient on April 30, 2010, 12:39:57 PM
@flame...do you have gibbs?
No I don't have Gibbs. Price drop is making him very tempting though. looking at Stanton too.

chatters24

Don't get Judd just because he'll earn you some cash as other's have mentioned because you would be getting him as a keeper regardless of his price. However saying that, if Judd is a bloke that you would like in your team then this week could be the week to get him. IMO there are better DT options there such as Selwood and Kornes.

Chappy35