Rioli or Stevie J??

Started by Aidans Blues, April 30, 2010, 04:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidans Blues

Whos a better pick out of these two? I am going to bring one in for Danger but dont know which one?

Torress

stevie j really is prob a better DTer than SCer.. although can score massive on his day just a pity he gets alot of attention now.
rioli however could be anything, although he may not show us this season SC wise. but hawks do have a solid run coming up and need to win - and i'd also short term expect rioli to score well this week against the dons unfortunately!!
out of 2 rioli for me, could/would be a unique prem this year if he delivers

elxam

a bit concerned with rioli's niggling though

stevie j has been very disappointed this year but hopefully he'll turn around soon

jmcphe

rory

niether, look for someone else.
how much u got to spend?

Aidans Blues

About 450k. Any better options?

Alex7089

Rioli all the way, the way he breaks the lines and wins games his SC scores tend to be good and having him last year I was very happy until he pulled his hammy. He was scoring 90's every week and was throwing in the odd 120. He is exciting to watch as well, which I like in an SC team watching my player and getting excited! :D

jmcphe

i really need him to play better lol, 82, 140, 77, 35 lets hope he gets better

ELLsendon

Aidans Blues

I didn't realize bastinac was 256k so actually have enough money to get Sylvia;D. So should I go Sylvia, Grundy or a bit of a unique option in Houlihan.

rory

grundy looks the goods ATM, I was gonna get him but too many people in my league have him already.
Houli, not sure if he'll continue or not but carlton are a good side so could be good, and sylvia ony two games in but pulling some good scores, but will melbourne continue to win, i don't know.
So id go grundy.

jmcphe

get rioli now hes a freak hell come good