time to bail ??

Started by bundyboy, April 30, 2010, 03:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bundyboy

any news on Rohan Bail ??  I got caught him being dropped last week and heard he had a quad - but can't see his name on any injury list right now.

any news?? as a bit of a problem for me with Shuey and Moles and Mitchell all in trouble this week !!

GinoGod

all these young players get some sore of soreness/fatigue so should be alright

elxam

demons are doing alright so don't be surprised if they rotate rookies

Glenferrie Crusader

Copped a donut upon his late withdrawal last week.  Below article refers to selection dilemma at Demons & mentions Bail as deserving a game but that no one deserves to be dropped either. 

Holding out for at least Mitchell or Bail to play...not sure if my other bencher Banner is on the radar atm.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/93227/default.aspx

bundyboy

thanks Crusader...

recon we all want 2 more weeks from Bail!  so gee hope they can find a spot for him....

Andrew

I hopped off Shuey last week for Swan, with Bail missing I felt a little better about it but Swan's 85 barely improved my scoring. Bail seems like a pretty good player and is a 2nd year player so he should come back pretty soon. The article above says that "no one deserves to be dropped" but Stefan Martin barely did anything in the win against Brisbane and was the replacement for Bail. Stick with him for sure.