rookies beind dropped

Started by Bak2Form, April 30, 2010, 03:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

which rookie is going to be dropped for palmer this week?

"Rookies Alex Silvagni, Matt de Boer, Clancee Pearce and Jay van Berlo have all been key contributors to the Dockers' 4-1 start to the season but the club has only one full-time position available on the senior list."

"If both Ruffles and Thornton return to action this week, two rookies must be dropped. A third will be axed when Antoni Grover returns"

elxam

GinoGod

i dont think palmer is playing this week...but if anyone to be dropped would be de boer

elxam

i think they need to drop 3 out of 4

bartman74

True it's 3, 2 others may play in the WAFL therfore rookies must go

chatters24

I think Silvani would stay as he offers more, particularly due to the fact that he's a backmen. In term's of DT i would love to see him dropped bc many ppl are on him and I don't have him, although it wouldn't make too much difference because very soon he would be culled for cash.

valkorum

The way i see it either Clancee Pearce or Van Berlo would be dropped to make way for Palmer.  Ruffles and Thornton would both come back via the WAFL but I wouldnt have thought that both Ruffles and Thornton are automatic inclusions in the best 22.

elxam

good point chatters. am in the same train of thoughts regarding him

shifter93

Quote from: valkorum on April 30, 2010, 05:44:30 AM
The way i see it either Clancee Pearce or Van Berlo would be dropped to make way for Palmer.

Palmer's not on the LTI list currently, no rookies need to be dropped from the main list for him to return. It all depends on when Ruffles, Thornton and Grover are removed from the LTI list.