Bastinac to JKT

Started by Longy88, April 30, 2010, 07:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longy88

I have Bastinac, Banner and D-Mart Is it time to rid Bastinac to JKT (? Job Security) or do i trade Banner instead?

Spooners

bastinac has a lot of improving to do... his breakeven is 12 i think for this week
i dont think its worth a trade to get the extra 50k
i'd leave jkt and sell bastinac in 2 weeks and buy a premium

i traded martin hunt - hams and martin - bartel

Big_Cox14

Well D Martin is out for soreness. So I would think that he would be back next week. Bastinac is playing this week and with a low BE as well. I can't see Banner getting a game anytime soon. So I would say trade Banner for JKT.

victa118

yep get rid of banner. i have a similar problem. boyd named as emergency hurts me cos i had martin as back up. but i think ill trade banner to jkt

Longy88

Bastinac b/e is 64 and only averaging 69, trade would give me around 300k cause i already have 120k. 14 trades ave 2100

ossie85

Was going to trade Bastinac, but the Martin ommision has caught me by surprise. Will now probably trade Banner for JKT, and Bastinac for Cunnington next week...

jmcphe

victa118

probably not great unless he plays well. got hooper coming back in a couple, mitchell back next week

Sammocorw

I went and saw Banner play in the SANFL on Monday and although he got 20+ possies his disposal was poor. I would trade him rather than Bastinac

HintT

He will be in and out of the side depending on injuries.

Will possibly play 10-12 matches.

Has a nice kick on him so that could get him some favour.

Alex7089

Quote from: Longy88 on April 30, 2010, 07:57:44 AM
Bastinac b/e is 64 and only averaging 69, trade would give me around 300k cause i already have 120k. 14 trades ave 2100
Sounds like you need to save some trades...

chris

Quote from: jmcphe on April 30, 2010, 08:20:38 AM
whats JKT job security

lets just say IMO if Mitchell played this week JKT would be out