Double Donut? Double Trade?

Started by Jim Jam, April 30, 2010, 11:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jam

I've got Mitchell and Rockliff with no backup this week,
Current MID, FWD is:
MID: Barlow, Selwood, Pendlebury, Vince, Bastinac, Mitchell, EMG Martin, Banner
FWD: Chapman, O'Keefe, Brown, Pavlich, Hall, Podsiadly, Rockliff, EMG Dangerfield, Peterson

I'm thinking trading Peterson to Phil Davis then Mitchell to Ablett. Any other possibilities?

130k in the bank BUT ONLY 15 TRADES LEFT :-[

hubbaup

PULL THE TRIGGER MATE I WOULD SELL MY FIRST BORN TO GET GAJ IN!!!!!

Big_Cox14

How 'bout Peterson to P Davis & Banner to J Kayler Thomson. It should give you a bucketload of cash to get GAJ next week.

Jim Jam

Interesting, not a bad idea, and i  won't cop a 0, just makes decision harder though...

Jim Jam

Will banner get a game later in the year?

Bluke

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on April 30, 2010, 11:47:34 AM
How 'bout Peterson to P Davis & Banner to J Kayler Thomson. It should give you a bucketload of cash to get GAJ next week.

This one. No doubt.

Samm79

QuoteQuote from: Big_Cox14 on Today at 09:47:34 PM

This one. No doubt.

x3 GAJ is almost worth your right nut!

Jim Jam

Will there be similar picks, to JKT later in the year, maybe a howlett when he gets a game again. I'm thinking of getting GAJ at all costs this week even if it costs me mitchell, he's against richmond this week, 150?

However I'm also thinking of maybe getting rid of Hunt for Hams then Peterson for Davis and just copping the donut. Could this be better in the long run? GAJ will effectively stay the same all year, Hunt has peaked and Hams is on Bubble don't really wanna miss out..

Samm79

Get the points for GAJ the sooner the better, you are always going to cash in Hunt so do it next week or when ever the next bubble boy apprears and the enjoy the extra GAJ points.