Late withdrawals, no bench cover.

Started by SCADDICT, April 27, 2010, 10:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCADDICT

Sometimes I really, really, really hate supercoach.

Justin Bieber

i always have 3 bench covers even if they aren't playing. Banner came close to being a replacement and saving me a donut for boyd.

But guess its just the luck of the game and those guys need to rest. Brown played and now he's going to dip in price and maybe scores.

CrowsFan

the most annoying thing is when the late withdrawal is from a position you haven't set an emergency for since you can only pick 3. thats when i hate supercoach cos you end up with a donut when its not your fault

ossie85

You should be able to play emergencies out of position at half-score or something. I mean, Hawthorn bought in JKT for Renouf ffs

HintT

It is your fault. You picked the wrong emegencies. :P

SuperCoach is a guessing game as much as anything.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2010, 06:01:53 AM
the most annoying thing is when the late withdrawal is from a position you haven't set an emergency for since you can only pick 3. thats when i hate supercoach cos you end up with a donut when its not your fault
I never have any set for the rucks (Hmac and Sandi combo) so works out for the main positions :)

Master Q

Joel Corey ::) No Luke Shuey >:( Bastinac :) Mitchell :(

Alex7089

I would rather my player pull out than play, score 39, and dip in price for everyone to get him. Especially when at the start of the year he was semi-unique. That's when I hate SC.

SCADDICT

I didnt pick the wrong emergencies, Banner and Howlett, they were stock standards the start of season they just havent been given a go by there coaches(howlett extremely unlucky IMO)

Samm79

Sometimes it can work a treat though, Mitchell out for a Trengove 129 is nice!