Main Menu

The Front Bar

Started by bunyip, May 11, 2010, 04:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

I know about the front bar MP. As you would be aware I've posted on it from time to time. I've also posted on some of the club forums as well, including the Collingwood one. The truth is MP that I sometimes forget what I posted in which forum. I think it stems from years of alcohol abuse, and, if what I say sometimes doesn't fit into the criteria for the afl forum I'm sorry, but it's the forum I prefer to use.
I sometimes sit at the computer with a glass of wine and an empty head and type whatever pops in. If I upset Monty I'll deal with that when the time comes, if it annoys you that I use one forum for ALL my dribble all I can suggest is don't reply to it and in a day or 2 it will be off your screen.
I'm pretty sure that that's what everyone else does. :)

MissPiesFF

That is fine. I was only suggesting because I was asked not to post so much crap in the AFL section hence the 'Front Bar' why did you need to make a new topic to answer me?
This kind of thing belongs in PM, wine or not. Alcohol is not an excuse.

korza

You piss head, dont blame the alcohol.

MissPiesFF

Just to clear things up bunyip, The board gets clogged if we post things about our dogs etc. The exact reason m0ntz made the 'Front Bar'

bunyip

No probs MP. This is a stupid post anyway. I'll follow your lead and stick to the issue, which of course is the game we all love.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bunyip on May 11, 2010, 11:12:40 AM
No probs MP. This is a stupid post anyway. I'll follow your lead and stick to the issue, which of course is the game we all love.
It is not a stupid post ya dag. I was merely saying it is in the wrong spot :) Come to the Front Bar lol. We (the Front Bar regulars) love people posting silly things down there.

PS. If you want to know where you have posted just click on your profile link up the top right corner then once in there click 'show the last posts of this person' :) I use it too lol, I get confuzzelled at times.