Main Menu

A bit lonely

Started by MissPiesFF, May 03, 2010, 03:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Getting lonely. Just venting soz guys. Have you ever put your trust in someone that has said on countless occasions they will be there for you when the chips are down, only to have them re-neg when you need them most? I will most likely regret posting this topic later.

Boomz

lol i get what you mean... you probably will regret posting this soon.

ossie85

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 03, 2010, 03:27:34 PM
Getting lonely. Just venting soz guys. Have you ever put your trust in someone that has said on countless occasions they will be there for you when the chips are down, only to have them re-neg when you need them most? I will most likely regret posting this topic later.

Indeed MissPies, what people say and what people do are entirely different things. I can think of only 2 people in my life who have always been there no doubt. 2 others who I thought were the same, turned out not to be, which surprised and hurt me! But, you live and learn.

korza

Would you like to borrow my shoulder. I'm here if you need me.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on May 04, 2010, 04:47:42 AM
Would you like to borrow my shoulder. I'm here if you need me.
Vitual shoulder? ;)

Too young to go through anything major yet. Still, something to wonder at night.

HintT

People don't know what trust is these days.

MissPiesFF

LOL and I was right I regret this post hahahah. Speaking of Trsut and all that stuff. I just dig the way my kids show me unconditional love. Best feeling ever!! I just need to see their smiling faces and I feel better :)