Main Menu

Started by wals supremacy, April 11, 2010, 07:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wals supremacy

Gday Monty ...for some reason i can never log in to the match day chat...ive tried numerous times and it never recognises my id or password....any help would be appreciated ....cheers

ossie85

Have to register a different account for the front page :) click on 'make new account' button

Flame

So you have to do that every time for the live chat..make new account??

Prospector_1

No, it's just a separate account to your forum account. You can use the same username and password though, so having done it once, it should be transparent to you, apart from having to log in.

wals supremacy

sorry guys still not happening for me...ive now started  2 separate accounts..it says validate via email...I've  done that...then i waited the 24hrs before i can join the chat..but everytime i try to log in it says no such account...im clearly doing something wrong just not sure what it could be.

cheers

Justin Bieber

didn't we have to activate the account via email first before using? not sure on it as i signed up a while ago for the main fanfooty site.

BratPack

I've had sort of the same problem, I've created the account and I know it's said that you need to activate by e-mail, which is fine, except no e-mail ever showed, not even in my spam folder. Not the wrong address either, I realised that when I tried again to create an account to get the thing resent

Justin Bieber

Wals Supremacy and BratPack, maybe PM m0nty on here and see if he can do something about it. he usually does when he comes on.

m0nty

Correct, the best way to fix this is PM me through the forum and include the email address that you signed up to the main site with.

Flame

HEy monty..I still haven't had my email for the live chat during games!!