Previous topic - Next topic

Silvagni or Nason?

Silvagni
8 (57.1%)
Nason
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

daddsy404

Need someone to put on the field for Gram, know Silvagni may get a run in the midfield but Nason has proven he can score well

any ideas?

ELLsendon

Same situation for me.

I'm starting Silvagni

If Only...

toughy.  much of a muchness imo.  nason has steadily improved every game.  cant see silvagni getting a run in the midfield?  i would go slightly for nason.  70s last 2 weeks in a row.

daddsy404

hmmmm im playing against a top 2000 player, so every decision is crucial haha

elephants

go nason he is hitting form and has looked more consisten then silvagni so far.

and come on lets face it the ball wont even get to freos backline sooo......

daddsy404

hahaha very good call, although nason is named forward pocket so by that reasoning...

If Only...

rofl - perhaps playing on eachother??

daddsy404

jeez thatd be interesting hahah nah hopefully nason pushes up to half forward maybe even mid

BratPack

Silvagni is the safer bet (Assuming he's picked he is on the extended bench) but Nason has more upside. Top 2000 player though? I'd lean slightly to Silvagni, but Nason is definately a tempting risk/reward gamble

daddsy404

yeh i think hes 2100th (so technically not quite) but a good team, i would say theyr both risk/reward, i think i need to take risk, so the riskier option would be nason?

BratPack

They're both one and the same as you said but Nason is the more likely midfield prospect but if he plays as a small forward he may post a lowly score. It's a toss of the coin job and a sticky choice, If I had to pick I'd lean Silvagni's way but Nason has better upside

Dash

My theory is that when in doubt and they are first year players pick the home team player (particularly when interstate). Therefore Silvagni.

daddsy404

good call dash that may be the theory that i go with

bundyboy

that's a great theory Dash !   and sounds much more scientific than tossing a coin!! 

I've got to agree now...