Tom Rockliff?

Started by mdm90, April 22, 2010, 09:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Well put Boooyaa. That's the part that most people forget. They're all after points now. Trading at the right time is crucial.

Juddster5

I nearly got caught like you but then i read this post http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13654.0.html this changed my mind.

Juddster5

I currently have 2 options to free up some cash downgrade either Ziebell, Dangerfield or Reimers to Rockliff or i can downgrade Drummond to either Waters or Kennelly. Personally i like the downgrade drummond trade better because unlike Rockliff, Waters and Kennelly have job security.
Your advice would be appreciated.

thornz23

the thing is though.. waters and kenelly have already gone up in price a fair bit and probly won;t go up that much more.. realistically ure not going to be picking any one of those 3 as a premium so u preti much have to choose a cash cow otherwise ure reli losing a trade for no reason. So i would say ziebell down to rockliff or pods would be better if u don't have him already

Juddster5

kennelly has only gone up 58,000 and if kennelly and waters keep up current form they are definetely keepers

thornz23

they might be keepers we'll have to wait and see but regardless i would definately say downgrading ziebell is ure best option