I'm Excited!!!

Started by The Grundles, April 22, 2010, 10:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

OK so Freo look amazing so far this season...regardless of a loss to St Kilda on the weekend (it was a hard fought and gut wrenching game that was on the line all the way through till the last minutes)...I, as a long time Freo supporter, am finally beginning to see a change in this ever cursed club that has my blood bubbling for all the right reasons!!!  Another MASSIVE positive to come out of this club is that Rhys Palmer will play his first game this weekend after a year out from knee surgery...anyone else excited??? This will be a formidable midfield unit...Palmer, Barlow, Sandilands, Pav (when he wants), Mundy, Hill etc etc etc...In the words of Shannon Noll " This is the time, this is the day that we've been waiting for, all the world will stop to watch you SHINE!!!" GO FREO!

Mish

so are you telling us we are finally going to see freo in the 8 by the end of the season?

valkorum

Yes it is exciting but lets not get ahead of ourselves.  I am very excited about the brand of footy we have been playing but we have a pretty tough couple of weeks coming up where we play The Derby, Brisbane and Collingwood in 12 days... then have to go and play Sydney

Rd 6: (02/05/10) vs Eagles (Subiaco - Eagles home game)
Rd 7: (08/05/10) vs Brisbane (Gabba)
Rd 8: (14/05/10) vs Collingwood (Subiaco)
Rd 9: (22/05/10) Sydney (SCG)

edit:  Also, shouldnt this post be in the Freo forum

Big Lance

Freo missing out on the 8 at this stage would be a major disappointment, i think  2 finals at least. And yeah freo forum.

ossie85

Seems to be in the wrong section.....