Who to start Peterson, Pods or Rocky ?

Started by elxam, April 22, 2010, 03:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elxam

To start, Peterson, Pods or Rocky ?

Justin Bieber

Tough. Got 3 good rookies. Pods need supply to be good which shouldn't be a problem. Peterson and Rocky are allowed to roam to get more possessions.

A coin toss as they are all versing fairly mediocore opponents. Rocky vs Demons, Peterson vs Kangas, Pods vs Blues

elxam

throw in Duncan it makes it a very challenging proposition.

I'd say Peterson is the least favoured but since Franklin is coming back he will roam again

toss of a coin is the right call hellopplz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elxam on April 22, 2010, 07:19:42 AM
throw in Duncan it makes it a very challenging proposition.

I'd say Peterson is the least favoured but since Franklin is coming back he will roam again

toss of a coin is the right call hellopplz
Some people just get all the luck with forward rookies :(

elxam

only have Duncan out of this lot hellopplz but thinking of trading in Pods/Rocky

my friend has Rocky to start with and traded in Peterson for Tippet in rd2. he's also tempted by the Pods trade and will bring him in too

we both wonder who to start ....

i might settle with Duncan

Justin Bieber

i'll probably jump on either pods or rocky this round. get rid of moore if he isn't named :). Down to pods will net me an extra 50k to play with :)

bundyboy

got rocky - so really want pods this week - especially against the blues on a big ground without thier tall defenders...another 100 points coming up I recon !!

going to burn hitchcock for pods and back him in to increase in price really quickly...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bundyboy on April 22, 2010, 08:36:32 AM
got rocky - so really want pods this week - especially against the blues on a big ground without thier tall defenders...another 100 points coming up I recon !!

going to burn hitchcock for pods and back him in to increase in price really quickly...
worth the 2 trades you will burn instead of just 1 for hitch?

browny_wce

pods and rockliff pulled off some decent scores last week, better than hall has been.
i know dogs have got adelaide this week and people recon barry will kick a bag, but rutten will be playing on him yeh??
pods n rock score too well to sit on the bench

elxam

seems a bit of waste to play Duncan when Pods or Rocky is traded in ...

we'll have to see what transpires on Friday ...

Flame

Hard to go past Pods..hope peterson gets back to some big scores though.

elxam

Peterson was listed as a FF last week when Buddy was out.
He should be back to his roaming best now that Buddy is back

MissPiesFF