trade options

Started by thornz23, April 20, 2010, 11:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

i have 250k in the bank and have already used 4 trades.. i got rid of bock for gilbert after his injury, hargrave for malceski after round 2 ( to capitalise on hargraves drop and eski's price, will probly get hargrave in a cupl of weeks again), then roo out for brennan and hitchcock out for podsiadly this week to take advantage of pods -145 BE

Now i dnt know whether i want to trade balla for chappy because balla has a BE of 100 and chappy is looking like killing it this year or i could just wait till next week and save a trade then get rid of martin or trengove for gibbs who will probly drop another 5- 10 this week to be about 415-420k next week which is crazy cheap for him. With judd in now i think gibbs will dominate again since he won't be picking up the first tag each week.

NOWAY

thornz23

obviously meant with judd in now and have changed it :P thanks

elxam

for all the talks about chappy's injuries he's still making a killing at present ... way better options so far than those midrange nightmares like danger, tippit, ziebel and gray, etc ...

Big Lance

Chappy so tempting but u know its gonna bite you later in the year, i think its a big risk if u didnt start with him.

thornz23

yehhh so u think balla will b good enough all year? or should i upgrade him to someone else? my premiums are o'keefe brennan stevey j brown n gian.
or shld i do the gibbs trade next week?

elxam

balla should be making you some money and barring injuries his job security is good. wait for him to make you some cash then upgrade to a goodes/pav/chappy ...