Dangerfield & Ballantyne

Started by Mish, April 20, 2010, 12:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

hehehe thanks Missy, i think danger will be a potential keeper once Adelaide pick up their act though, decisionssss i hate them lol.

MissPiesFF

Well if you decide to keep danger, Getting O'Keefe as a main gun would be a good opportunity :) extremely consistent. And swans are doing so well too

Arky

Um, making a trade on a Monday isn't "taking risks" it's being stupid.  There's nothing to GAIN from trading on the Monday.  A risk means you're doing something dangerous to gain something, there's nothing to gain from trading on Monday except being "different" by being a dumbass.

Ballantyne to Pods, hope Pods plays a few games and gets to 220k+ (the 80k+ he will almost certainly get from being picked for this week will be a big help on getting there before he's dropped), and using the money banked from Balla to upgrade Pods to say Stevie J or Didak looks good.... not sideways (it's just a normal 2-trade upgrade) definitely waiting for Friday teams though.

MissPiesFF

He isn't making a trade today he is just asking for opinions

Mish

lol Arky... no one here is trading yet, getting opinions like Missy said. hahaha

Arky

Quote from: AussieBat on April 20, 2010, 01:16:21 AM
l have just traded Ziebell to Podsiadally 
                    and   Mayne to Rockliff.
Just made a cool $400,000 for upgrades plus the value of which both will go up in value.

Yeah, no-one said they were trading on Monday.

Oh, wait.

Dave085

Quote from: AussieBat on April 20, 2010, 01:26:33 AM
l cant wait untill Friday. Way too impatient for that . l wont sleep for 4 nights thinking about those trades,should l or should l no..........lol...... JUST DO IT.....

Then you spend the next four nights not sleeping coz youre saying, damn i shouldnt have traded on Monday! haha

Iceman2151

This might help on the Pods front.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92679/default.aspx

Bout half way through, from the coaches mouth.

Mish

that just confirms he will get a few more games and that his a decent player, doesnt mean his a good trade.

Davoo

trade dangerfield. he will let u down.

Mish

i really dont think he will.. he plays in the middle a lot and adelaide are bound to pick up any game now. i personally think he is more of a keeper than ballantyne

Plastic Boy

Balla could score more throughout the season, but same as Balla's debut year, when he cops a little pressure against a quality defender, he just cant handle it and goes missing.

DT Junkie

Typical port supporter comment davoo, danger will come good wait and see!

Cicjose

dangerfield is overhyped as is ziebell.