Dont like using my trades but this could pay off...

Started by selwoodgun, April 20, 2010, 05:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selwoodgun

i ahve used three trades already i know its a fair bit but anyone good has used at least one on voldt leCras wasnt perfoming at all nad tippet well lets not even go there

b hall is the letodwn of my team atm with all these 50 scores im hating him

Do you think trading him to Posiadly and then having enoguh cash to upgrade someone like martin to swan/anyone around the price of that is a good idea

take into account this will leave me with 15 trades :/

Mish

both of those are bad trades in my opinion, give hall a few weeks before you do anything with him, and martin is a cash cow... let him do his job too.

selwoodgun

yeah mish i sort of agree but i cant afford 50s every week from hall nad martin with his 39 his berakeven is strating to gather a higher breakeven

Plastic Boy

Wait one more week mate,  Martin has almost reached his peak but he is playing against freo this week, and depsite Freo being a much better side this year, Subiaco is a big ground and Martin should be able to score 70-80, which will see him on the price rise again.

As for Hall, I'd wait a little more, last week he proved he can score well, but like any FF, he's going to be up and down at times.

I think it's too early to jump off cows, last year everyone jumped off Rich and then he banged out a 100 and went up big time for weeks after that.

Mish

selwoodgun

yeah well he explained it a bit more mish

yeah will do plastic boy

wipz

Also keep in mind that the doggies are playing the crows who have been less than average so far this season - Hall should kick a bag!

ACFC_10