Main Menu

A big Thank You To m0nty!!

Started by HillHero13, March 29, 2010, 01:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on April 17, 2010, 09:02:00 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 08:54:15 AM
Is this mont's full time job? Does he get paid? i am guessing sponsors on the site, i am guessing this is probably a really dumb question.
I don't think it would be his Full Time job, because if it was, he would be online all the time...

You can be hidden online..I am but m0nty and Pros can see me

Master Q

Yes but on the who's online list, it says how many hidden users are online... Usually 2 which is You and Prospector while m0nty isn't hidden...

nas

There's 1 hidden now & that is me at this stage & I leave the putor / logged on at all times.

Justin Bieber

I never go hidden. always wondered who is hidden..... now i know 8)

Master Q

nas

Prossy,MissPiesFF & myself that i know of

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: naste on April 18, 2010, 12:04:10 AM
Prossy,MissPiesFF & myself that i know of
Why are people hidden?

ossie85

Probably so he's not flooded with PMs when he is online, but I don't know

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 02:12:15 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 18, 2010, 12:57:20 AM

Probably so he's not flooded with PMs when he is online, but I don't know
Yup that is the reason I am hidden and so my ex doesn't know when I am online
Dont Worry FF boys have your back ( that sounded so gay)

phenom

Quote from: Master Q on April 17, 2010, 09:02:00 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 08:54:15 AM
Is this mont's full time job? Does he get paid? i am guessing sponsors on the site, i am guessing this is probably a really dumb question.
I don't think it would be his Full Time job, because if it was, he would be online all the time...

If A Current Affair is to be believed (and it always is, amirite?), m0nty earns a tidy 6 figure salary from FF - now, I don't know if this means he's earning around the region of $100, 000 or $999, 999 but I think it is most likely the latter, therefore FF would be his only major source of income, but just because this is the case doesn't mean he needs to be online tending to it constantly - as long as the ads are on the pages, m0nty is making money.

Freeing m0nty up for the important things in life - playing golf and trawling for drunk chicks at his favourite night time hot-spots.